The ultimate integration of sports medicine, physical therapy, and sports performance enhancement.
Contact OA Performance Center 207.710.5509
The OA Performance Center is a state-of-the-art complex. It offers athletes and fitness-minded individuals of all ages and abilities performance evaluation and a strength and conditioning facility — as well as access to fully integrated orthopaedics, sports medicine, and physical rehabilitation — in one convenient location.
From injury assessment through restoration to maximizing your athletic potential
The Performance Center is under the same roof as the OA Saco Center, with its sports medicine physician, X-ray suite, and PT center on-site. OA patients can, if desired, move seamlessly from treatment through recovery to Performance Center programs. The Performance Center is open to anyone, OA patient or not, who wants to improve their athletic performance.
For building speed, strength, agility, flexibility, and self-confidence
The OA Performance Center is much more than a gym. Our staff includes certified athletic trainers as well as certified strength and conditioning coaches. Our sports performance training methodology has proven successful for over 850,000 athletes and helped produce 1st round draft picks in every professional sport. Olympic medalists have trained here, as well as numerous state champions in multiple sports.
The OA Performance Center has a 4-lane, 50-yard track, a 30-yard turf field, state-of-the-art weight room, and much more. Some of the other services include:
- OA Parisi Speed School
- Adult programs with a variety of fitness and sports training
- Endurance training services
- Sports massage
- Chiropractic services
- Aquatic therapy
- Educational events for health professionals
- Michael Phelps Skill Center (therapeutic and training pool)
- Baseball biomechanical throwing analysis and enhancement
How to get started
There are two ways you can get your child started at OA Performance Center.
- Evaluation – Until an athlete knows his or her current level of ability, it is difficult to realistically recommend programming, create goals, and monitor progress. The Parisi Performance Evaluation is critical to every athlete in our program. During the evaluation athletes are taught our signature Active Dynamic Warm-Up, are examined during our Running Analysis procedure, and tested in a battery of physical speed and strength movements. After the evaluation, every athlete and parent meets individually with the coach to review the results and select the appropriate program that fits the athlete’s needs.
- Speed Pass – Still unsure if our classes are the right fit? Get a speed pass. The speed pass allows your child to come in and try a class for FREE before taking the next step with an evaluation.
To schedule an evaluation or get a speed pass please contact Stan Skolfield.